The Premium Beach Umbrella - Le Sirenuse
Delivery estimates above are for US-based orders.
Purchasing for someone special this season?
In order to receive your gifts on time, place your order by the following dates:
Last Day for Economy: 2:00pm PT Tuesday, December 12th
Last Day for UPS Ground: 2:00pm PT Thursday, December 14th
Last Day for UPS 2nd Day Air: 2:00pm PT Tuesday, December 19th
Last Day for UPS Next Day Air: 2:00pm PT Wednesday, December 20th
Lie under luxury with your loved ones. Our Premium Umbrella is the Ferrari of the Beach. We've been perfecting this beauty for the last 5 years & no details have been spared. Enjoy 6' of shade when open & then pack down into a matching carry bag to transport to and from the beach with ease.
- Reclaimed timber laminated wood pole.
- Marine grade hand polished aluminum hinge and handle.
- UV- and water-resistant canopy with fiberglass ribs.
- 98% Block out & UPF 50+.
- Canopy is trimmed with natural cotton fringe.
- Comes with matching canvas carrier bag.
- In Use: 7' H x 6' W ( 213cm x 183cm)
- In Carry Bag: 48" L x 4" W x 4" ( 122cm x 10cm x 10cm)
- Pole diameter: 1.125" ( 2.85cm)
- Weight: 9lbs (4kgs)
- Set up Time: Less than 1 Minute
- Always store indoors, inside the carry case in a dry area when not in use to preserve its beauty.
- Avoid use of chemicals, spot clean with a mild, soapy water.
- If the item gets wet, allow to air dry completely before storing away.
- Keep free from any water, chlorine or salt residue.
- What is the difference between Premium & Holiday Umbrellas? The Premium umbrella has a span of 6 feet and a height of 7 feet. The Holiday umbrella has a span of 5.5 feet and a height of 6 feet. The holiday umbrella is made of lighter weight materials than the premium umbrella.
- Can I use this umbrella for my patio/cafe/garden, etc? Yes, you can. However, they are designed for the beach with temporary exposure to sun & elements. Although they will last a good while setup permanently outside, we advise that you treat your umbrella with care, bring inside when not in use and store inside the carry bag.
- For additional information about recommended maintenance practices, see our Warranty Terms & Conditions page.