The Premium Beach Umbrella - 70's Panel Cinque
Delivery estimates above are for US-based orders.
Teleport back to the 70s with B&P's favorite color way to date, featuring vintage pink, yellow, cream and green block colors. Add this baby to your beachside set up - groovy times are guaranteed!
Lie under luxury with your loved ones. Our Premium Umbrella is the Ferrari of the Beach. We've been perfecting this beauty for the last 5 years & no details have been spared. Enjoy 6' of shade when open & then pack down into a matching carry bag to transport to and from the beach with ease.
- Reclaimed timber laminated wood pole.
- Marine grade hand polished aluminium hinge and handle.
- UV- and water-resistant canopy with fibreglass ribs.
- 98% Block out & UPF 50+.
- Canopy is trimmed with natural cotton fringe.
- Comes with matching canvas carrier bag.
- In Use: 7' H x 6' W ( 213cm x 183cm)
- In Carry Bag: 48" L x 4" W x 4" ( 122cm x 10cm x 10cm)
- Pole diameter: 1.125" ( 2.85cm)
- Weight: 9lbs (4kgs)
- Set up Time: Less than 1 Minute
- Always store indoors, inside the carry case in a dry area when not in use to preserve its beauty.
- Avoid use of chemicals, spot clean with a mild, soapy water.
- If the item gets wet, allow to air dry completely before storing away.
- Keep free from any water, chlorine or salt residue.
What is the difference between Premium & Holiday Umbrellas?
The Premium umbrella has a span of 6 feet and a height of 7 feet. The Holiday umbrella has a span of 5.5 feet and a height of 6 feet. The holiday umbrella is made of lighter weight materials than the premium umbrella.
Can I use this umbrella for my patio/cafe/garden, etc?
Yes, you can. However, they are designed for the beach with temporary exposure to sun & elements. Although they will last a good while setup permanently outside, we advise that you treat your umbrella with care, bring inside when not in use and store inside the carry bag.